Home / Madelinetosh
Madelinetosh Hand Dyed Yarns is currently stocked in more than 200 different colorways and supplied to over 800 retailers around the world including the U.S., Canada, Australia, France, Germany, the United Kingdom and Japan.
Hendrix currently lives in a historic house she and her husband have restored in central Fort Worth with her husband John Ballard and their two sons Jack and Forrest.
Our yarns use/are:
* All Natural Fibers
* Locally Dyed by Hand in Texas
* Hand-Crafted using Traditional Methods in Small Dye Batches
* Wool Ethically Sourced from Peruvian and South African Spinning Mills
* Low Impact Organic Compound Dyes / Good for U & Good for the Earth
* Packaging uses 90% recycled materials
* Packaging products are made in the USA