Local Yarn Store Day
April 27, 2018
Local Yarn Store Day is a brick-and-mortar yarn shop appreciation day created by TNNA Yarn Group. The 2019 LYS Day will take place on April 27 and is designed to show support for small businesses while bringing together a unique community of knitters, crocheters, weavers and spinners to drive awareness and celebrate the craft. Vendors and retailers alike are coming together to showcase the benefits of locally owned yarn stores through an array of special products, classes and more!
We have some exciting specials this year.
- From Berroco Yarn, a special gift pattern booklet and sticker for the first 20 customers.
- From Koigu, Collector's Edition "Speckle" yarn - in the Great Lakes and South West Colorways for $14.95 per skein.
- From Plymouth Yarn a "secret" LYS Day code for free patterns.
- From Ewe Ewe Yarns, a free "Something About Phoenix" pattern from Ravelry (with "LoveYourLYS" code).
- From Nautical Yarn, a FREE pattern for our Phony Cable Mitts.
- From Nautical Yarn and our vendors, door prizes drawings for great gifts.
We look forward to seeing you then!
Carole and Staff of Nautical Yarn
108 South Rath Avenue
231-845-9868 | firstname.lastname@example.org